BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WITH NATURAL SOLUTIONS
Our highly complex immune system actively defends our body against external aggressions. So when healthy, our system is more effective against winter infections: flus, colds or viruses, bacteria and parasites.
Our good health depends on the proper functioning of our immune system. But this incredible machine is unfortunately not foolproof...
What can weaken the immune system:
. Recurrent lack of sleep
. Bad nutrition
. Tobacco consumption
. Chronic stress
. Sedentary lifestyle and conversely, overtraining
When our immune system is weakened...
Symptoms: It has happened to you to be frequently sick in winter, and that colds follow one another repeatedly, for example. Persistent fatigue from chronic stress and lack of sleep. Wounds and cuts that take longer to heal than usual?
Bet on the right micronutrients and a balanced diet:
. The vitamins:
From group B (B1, B3, B6, B9, B12)
The essential vitamin C, supports the function of the epithelial barrier against pathogens among others.
Vitamin D (which can drop in winter) its positive role in the prevention of infections of the respiratory system has been widely demonstrated in several studies.
. Minerals: Zinc and magnesium, iron, copper…
Fresh fruits are allies in all seasons and to fill up with vitamin C, citrus fruits, orange juice, fruit salads. For the supply of vitamin D, "sunshine vitamin", provided by the rays of the sun, which can also be found there in food: fatty fish such as salmon, trout, herring or mackerel.
. Fiber-rich vegetables: Red and white beans, lentils, peas, chickpeas, tomatoes, cabbage, turnips, artichokes, leeks, fennel, celery, spinach, potatoes, etc.
. Fermented foods that contain a large amount of lactic acid bacteria: sauerkraut, yogurt, carrots, kefir, etc.
IN HEALTHY LIFESTYLE HABITS
Our way of life will always influence that of our immune system, therefore:
- Sleep well, since sleep is a more effective way to allow the body to recover.
- Reducing stress levels, taking care of yourself and maintaining a positive attitude will help your immune system and avoid exposure to infections.
- Wash your hands often, a simple and effective habit to reduce the risk of infectious passages.
- Eat well, adopt good eating habits to contribute to our general good health.
- Stop smoking, to reduce the risk of weakening the immune system and developing other associated diseases.
- Exercising regularly and staying active helps boost the immune system, in addition to providing many other general health benefits.
And here are some very simple solutions available to everyone to improve their health and immune system.
For the curious:
-To get our essential oils to diffuse: https://dayacosmetik.ca/collections/huiles-essentielles-a-diffuser
Many writings are available today on the market, the web, bookstores and libraries too, and of course your own family doctor and specialists with whom you could inform yourself on this subject, do not hesitate to consult them in if needed.
Thank you for reading us until the end and do not forget: Always be in well-being mode!
If you have any questions write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org