My Cart

Close
ECO-FRIENDLY SOY WAX CANDLE: COCO PARADISE
ECO-FRIENDLY SOY WAX CANDLE: COCO PARADISE
DayaCosméti-K

ECO-FRIENDLY SOY WAX CANDLE: COCO PARADISE

$24.95 CAD

8 ounces

-ECOLOGICAL CANDLE

-NO TOXIC FUMES

-NICE CONTAINER TO REUSE

-NATURAL VEGETABLE SOYA WAX

- HAND CASTING

-PRODUCT OF QUEBEC

- CRACKING WICK IN WOOD OR COTTON

-OIL-FREE, PARAFFIN-FREE, PESTICIDE-FREE, TOXIC-FREE

- DURATION: 40H - 50H approx.

Create an incredible atmosphere… our Coco Paradise candle is an ecological blend of 100% vegetable soy wax, embellished with its coconut aroma that transports us to the sun. An olfactory pleasure to treat yourself to!

Use: Let them burn for at least 2 hours during the first ignition to avoid creating a tunnel in the wax. To prevent fire, always light your candle under supervision. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not light the candle on or near any flammable object.

To prevent excessive flame always cut the wick to 3/16'' (5 mm). To optimize use, light the candle to form a complete pool of wax and never light for more than 4 hours.

Keep the wax free of any debris. Never move a hot, lit candle. Also avoid drafts! Stop using your candle when there is 1/2'' of wax left.

To cut your wick use scissors to facilitate the size of the wooden wicks. Trim the wick before each use!

Ingredients:

100% vegetable natural Soy wax (Soy wax)

Coconut wax

Phthalate-free fragrance

Biodegradable glitter

Dehydrated coconut

SAFETY TIPS FOR CANDLES

Always keep the candle(s) within sight

Never burn a candle on or near anything that could catch fire

Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and pets

Always burn candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface

Always read and follow the manufacturer's instructions for use and safety carefully.

Keep lit candles always away from drafts, winds, ceiling fans and drafts

Always burn your candles in a well ventilated room

Never move or touch a lit candle

Use a candle snuffer to put out your candles

Extinguish your candles if they smoke or if the flame becomes too high, and above all NEVER extinguish your candles with water or oil

Never leave your candle unattended

Customer Reviews

You also Viewed